Security Installer Community

Very Slow

markovitch

Guest anguscanplay
You are so annally retentive,take off your internet balls.I will pass any security check as i currently work for an ssaib company.Also i work the doors in my town occasionally and you need vetting for that.

Get a life mate and stop trying to bully me, you couldn't do it in real life and you cant do it in cyberspace ,i can assure you of that.

There are 3 people on this site who seem to get there jollies trying to antagonise me and your one of them.You just cant help but comment on the thread im on.Seriously guys get a life.......

you really are that deluded ?

I didn't know there was an hierarchy on this site and as far as being unbiased (listen to yourself)

There is obviously a certain click on this website and if your not in it GOD HELP YOU

as for click believe me there is at least 2 of them (if you include me personally as an unregulated maverick :) )

nobody minds you stating your opinion, but by doing so surely you accept it will be looked and maybe questioned. so when we do so and you react like scoulded cat you just don't giove a good impression and simply range just about everyone against you.

trust me, anyone will tell you i speak from experience, as my first post got me to public enemy no.1 in here within the hour.

making yourself clear as any forum is a byword, so my advice is offer to say ok lets start again from scratch with a clean slate, as the info and know how available in here (you might have to sift some of it) is well worth a bit of arbitration and humility.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

3 - 0

yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what game were u watching u nutter?

3-1 :P

england game? i didnt notice that, should have been 3- 0, no way was that a penalty

yeah I know what ya mean, apprently there is a snorkal & flippers waiting for him back at Tynecastle :P

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

Archived