Security Installer Community

Baxall

Tagfcuk

I'm a bit surprised that no one has mentioned the news that Baxall has gone bust. It is really sad to see a British CCTV company with 30 years of history go like this especially as 150 people have lost their jobs.

I suppose the fact that no one has mentioned it is a sign that people were no longer considering them as a player in the market.

I'm a bit surprised that no one has mentioned the news that Baxall has gone bust. It is really sad to see a British CCTV company with 30 years of history go like this especially as 150 people have lost their jobs.

I suppose the fact that no one has mentioned it is a sign that people were no longer considering them as a player in the market.

not enough room, one expands the other goes bust. thats life.

When and where did you find this info??

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

When and where did you find this info??

i second this question - was.nt aware it had and a quick google check didnt unearth any more details

p[

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Guest Dave the alarm man

Not had any dealings with Baxall, however a sign of the times as the country goes slowly to the dogs :angry:

Not posted the best of financials over the last several years but there's not even been a sniff of a rumour things were terminal.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Archived