Security Installer Community

Baxall

Tagfcuk

ICEbear,

Don't fool yourself.

If you've bought an ICE+, you'll have a metal case that's made in Taiwan, Plastic trim that was tooled in mainland China, and moulded in Taiwan, and a camera that was assembled in Malta.

You keep buying British mate.

lol yes mate, your rite :roflmao:

you get the meaning tho mate-dont you, joking a-side,,,,,its no laughing matter

I am completely gutted that baxall have gone bust,

As i am relatively new to the wonderful world of CCTV installing, I never got to install baxall products from new -sigh-

Its just such a easy range of products to use! just like a cctv version of brio!

We are about to change from our baxall zmxct16. to a baxall pyramid system. Mainly because of the alarm functions it supports. But finding the bits is just a nightmare! we are currently just hoovering up all the pyramid bits off ebay etc!

And we are yet to lay our hands on the actual matrix and keyboard. I have located installer cards tho which is a up side :rolleyes:

Lets just hope we dont loose any more decent uk based manufacturers

Alex

• 2 months later...
Wounderful, i thought "i wounder if dennard will step in" and they have :) AWESOME

i know business is business and its all about monie BUT NOT ALWAYS sometimes it is love for what your doing and baxall LOVED cctv. just look at baxall pyamid, I bet it scared some of the others (to death).......lol.

ive now just bought a Baxall ICE+CM2XUTP/LV camera, god man, cant wait until it comes (like a kid with a new toy)........lol........(its for myself to play with)

our country has got two names, united kindom and great briton, but the "great" bit is slowly loosing to money and we all have to Recognize this, what was metal is now plastic our country is being flooded by cheep jap **** plastic domes :smash: and the like we've got to fight back if you do not want to see dennard going the same way . I for one will not fit or suport anything that is'nt made in the UK from now on, as long as my hands and know-how can install cctv

for shops, homes and the like, it will be and always will be, baxall cameras/telemtrey/recievers/vivid "and" dennard houses/heads/infrared/dvr outside this, and i'll wash cars for a living instead.

another thing, is it just me or is LED infrared scrap, ive played with them, and they do work but for some unknown reason to me, i just dont like them, i cant gel with them, and point blank refuse to fit them. im probably just set in my ways (39yrs) I'll be like vicktor meldrews in another 10 years.........lol

Wow.... that could be a record. I counted over 25 spelling and grammatical errors in that post, and that doesn't include the general email style slang....

Wow.... that could be a record. I counted over 25 spelling and grammatical errors in that post, and that doesn't include the general email style slang....

It's an internet forum mate not an application for mensa, be nice blobbyblobby, lol :)

Archived