Security Installer Community

Baxall

Tagfcuk

www.cctvinfo.com

BREAKING NEWS: Administrators appointed to Baxall Limited

Paul Flint and Brian Green from KPMG Corporate Restructuring in Manchester have been appointed as administrators to Baxall Limited

Baxall Limited is the Stockport-based designer and manufacturer of CCTV equipment for the security and surveillance industry.

As a result of the administration, a total of 150 people have been made redundant. A small team of people have been retained to assist the administrators in asset realisation.

Paul Flint, joint administrator and director at KPMG Restructuring, said: "We have been working closely with customers and suppliers over the last couple of days in attempting to fulfil orders, and have also been speaking to prospective purchasers. However, we are extremely keen to hear from any other parties who may be interested in buying the business"

When and where did you find this info??

www.cctvinfo.com

BREAKING NEWS: Administrators appointed to Baxall Limited

Paul Flint and Brian Green from KPMG Corporate Restructuring in Manchester have been appointed as administrators to Baxall Limited

Baxall Limited is the Stockport-based designer and manufacturer of CCTV equipment for the security and surveillance industry.

As a result of the administration, a total of 150 people have been made redundant. A small team of people have been retained to assist the administrators in asset realisation.

Paul Flint, joint administrator and director at KPMG Restructuring, said: "We have been working closely with customers and suppliers over the last couple of days in attempting to fulfil orders, and have also been speaking to prospective purchasers. However, we are extremely keen to hear from any other parties who may be interested in buying the business"

Fair enough. That seems to answer that one.

As stated, they haven't posted any stellar performances over recent years but things didn't seem that bad, obviously, they were.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think Mr Baxter or Mr Hall would be terribly impressed :(

They wouldn't be the only ones, and, although Malcolm hasn't been connected with the company for about the last 15 years, and Don Hall retired before that, and passed away a few years ago, I certainly missed them.

They wouldn't be the only ones, and, although Malcolm hasn't been connected with the company for about the last 15 years, and Don Hall retired before that, and passed away a few years ago, I certainly missed them.

I had no idea that DH had passed on.

That's very sad news indeed ... I always found him to be an absolute gent; something which is sadly lacking these days :(

i second this question - was.nt aware it had and a quick google check didnt unearth any more details

p[

I would just like to confirm that Baxall has gone bust!

I know this information as i was an employee there and one of the ones that was made redundant along with my son whom also worked there. this came as a big shock for us, specially as we didnt even get our wages!!

I know this information as i was an employee there and one of the ones that was made redundant along with my son whom also worked there. this came as a big shock for us, specially as we didnt even get our wages!!

Hi sugar33 :welcome:

Sorry to hear you've joined the forum at such a difficult time for you and your family.

As near as I can remember, I started dealing with Baxall in the late '70's (used to buy their V 3401 cameras), so it is sad indeed to see them fold after so many years on the scene.

I hope you and your son find something very soon.

Sorry to hear you got stiffed. Any ideas as to what went wrong? They were making big noises about the ICE range and at Ifsec they had a decent presence.

Hi sugar33 :welcome:

Sorry to hear you've joined the forum at such a difficult time for you and your family.

As near as I can remember, I started dealing with Baxall in the late '70's (used to buy their V 3401 cameras), so it is sad indeed to see them fold after so many years on the scene.

I hope you and your son find something very soon.

As it happens it didnt take long for us to find another job, 3 days.

Sorry to hear you got stiffed. Any ideas as to what went wrong? They were making big noises about the ICE range and at Ifsec they had a decent presence.

I dont know what went wrong really, i do know that a big supplier of theirs went bust not long before them so maybe that had a big part in it, we was kept in the dark really,

It wasnt anything to do with their products, the ice range was taking off well.

I enjoyed my time there, it was a good place to work

Archived