Security Installer Community

Baxall

Tagfcuk

Delighted to hear you found something so quickly suger33.

I suppose it's wishful thinking that the administrators might actually find a buyer for the business; maybe we should have a whip round :lol:

According to rumours, the (expletive deleted) who just oversaw the downfall of the company is considering buying it back. :angry:

I heard another interested party were considering it. they do have a vested interest.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

If anyone has Baxall kit they need repaired let me know. Only thing we can't fix just yet is Pyriamid but we're working on it. B)

I went up into the attic...I found a Stradavarius & a Picasso. Unfortunately.....

Stradavarius couldn't paint, and Picasso made a shocking fiddle.

My Facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1279556853&ref=name

thats business, you think it was an accident? :no:

I'd be off to the bookies with a tenner that says it wasn't an accident. :rolleyes:

They were on a downward slide for years, the slope steepened when they tried to introduce the Vivid DVR into a bloated, price conscious market.

Still, the debts are clear, and I'm sure hardnosed business consciences are as well....

I just hope the ex-employees get the money they are owed.

I'd be off to the bookies with a tenner that says it wasn't an accident. :rolleyes:

They were on a downward slide for years, the slope steepened when they tried to introduce the Vivid DVR into a bloated, price conscious market.

Still, the debts are clear, and I'm sure hardnosed business consciences are as well....

I just hope the ex-employees get the money they are owed.

ive heard a little rumour that baxall has been bought, does any one know if this is true

ive heard a little rumour that baxall has been bought, does any one know if this is true

Well I can confirm that part of the business "Systems" has been sold to Tyco. However, I'm not too sure if a deal has been made for the "Camera's"

I do know that DM are interested in the Camera business as well an Independant Private Investor - Deal yet TBC ?????????

But frankly I am now past caring, a lot of people(150 to be exact) were shafted in a big way during the demise of Baxall.

The MD couldn't even be bothered to attend the meeting where they anounced the closure on the 20.07.07 :angry:

Well I can confirm that part of the business "Systems" has been sold to Tyco. However, I'm not too sure if a deal has been made for the "Camera's"

I do know that DM are interested in the Camera business as well an Independant Private Investor - Deal yet TBC ?????????

But frankly I am now past caring, a lot of people(150 to be exact) were shafted in a big way during the demise of Baxall.

The MD couldn't even be bothered to attend the meeting where they anounced the closure on the 20.07.07 :angry:

take it you used to work at baxall then

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

Archived