Security Installer Community

Grade 3 Requirements

Guest anguscanplay
misinformed and with way too much time on your hands,i could sit here alnight showing everyone how very wrong you are BUT like most i have a life so if you think you are right carry on...i really do not have the time or inclination

strange comments - you have been posting to this thread same as me and have had plenty of oportunity to prove me ( and the redcare website and the as yet un-named and un- accredited ARC`s ) wrong.

misinformation can work both ways perhaps if you were higher up the chain of command these facts would have been more readily available for you to check first

regards

angus

strange comments - you have been posting to this thread same as me and have had plenty of oportunity to prove me ( and the redcare website and the as yet un-named and un- accredited ARC`s ) wrong.

misinformation can work both ways perhaps if you were higher up the chain of command these facts would have been more readily available for you to check first

regards

angus

well i often get invites from Custodian C/S to upgrade my digi systems to Red Care, i don't think figure in UKAS lists anywhere i know of.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

regards

angus

No not strange but fact,Angus prehaps if you werent so intent in trying and failing so badly in proving me and others wrong you would have been able to read my post correctley :cry:

As for being up the chain of command cant really get any higher than engineering/quality manager as the company i work for isnt structed so but then saying that it the M.D(the guy who owns the company) then its me

But you know what they say the further you go up the monkey pole the more you see of its A%^E :P

well i often get invites from Custodian C/S to upgrade my digi systems to Red Care, i don't think figure in UKAS lists anywhere i know of.

regs

alan

Well alan i think it best i leave this one here has it is plainly obvious that angus is soooooooooooooooooooo right (not) and he isnt going to listern to reason and he also thinks he knows everything but there you go more misinformation.Me thinks he as a lot to learn

Well alan i think it best i leave this one here has it is plainly obvious that angus is soooooooooooooooooooo right (not) and he isnt going to listern to reason and he also thinks he knows everything but there you go more misinformation.Me thinks he as a lot to learn

well, he is a chip of the old block regarding being pedantic, him being my 'son' and all.

lol

regs

alan

Guest anguscanplay
No not strange but fact,Angus prehaps if you werent so intent in trying and failing so badly in proving me and others wrong you would have been able to read my post correctley :cry:

this is getting a bit like a civil case rather than a legal one ie seems the burden of proof has switched - ive posted mine direct from the people in question at redcare (other duel path siganlling services are available )

Guest anguscanplay

regs

alan

you ever try to take them up on the offer ?

and it stretches the defintions a little but your hardly DIY are you the whole thing ive asked mjw to prove was his claim that diy members of the public ie unregistered, non insured not activly trading - can specify and fit a non DD243 redcare monitored system

you ever try to take them up on the offer ?

and it stretches the defintions a little but your hardly DIY are you the whole thing ive asked mjw to prove was his claim that diy members of the public ie unregistered, non insured not activly trading - can specify and fit a non DD243 redcare monitored system

no, not upgraded any as most are lower risk and are happy with their insurrance cover.

true i'm a 'proper' trading company, but i don't advertise at all. if you phone Yellow Pages or a directory service and ask for "Eye 2 Eye Security of Wickford' they will draw a blank i'd expect.

the point is i'm not 'known' in the general sense, Custodian and SMC///.Large National Installer.// have dealt with me for 25 odd years, so i do have a track record, but wether my 'status' warrents being able to install Red Care is reasonably open to debate regarding UKAS.

the fact is i can install redcare as a non registered company, but this is only a threretical debate, as in truth i don't want the incessant line fault hassles that technology continue's to suffer with, i'd rather go dual-com for my purposes if and when needed.

regs

alan

Guest anguscanplay
no, not upgraded any as most are lower risk and are happy with their insurrance cover.

the fact is i can install redcare as a non registered company, but this is only a threretical debate, as in truth i don't want the incessant line fault hassles that technology continue's to suffer with, i'd rather go dual-com for my purposes if and when needed.

regs

alan

nope the fact is you " say " you could install redcare but by your own admission havnt actually tried - for now i will stick to the information given by Redcare ( they should know really dont you think )

Guest Dave the alarm man
the fact is i can install redcare as a non registered company,

good for you, does that mean the info on the redcare site is porky pie's then?

if the clients wants redcare it must be a rquirement of the insurance, otherwise a sd1 would be fitted, if the policy small print is checked a "police approved & ukas" or "nacoss, nisca, nsi gold, ssaib + iso, or nsi (silver) or ssaib" chances are will be lurking in there somewhere

Archived