Security Installer Community

Grade 3 Requirements

If I remember correctly the old C&K ceiling mount dt, (the brown ones, 6120? series) used to mask up, you could tell by the led's and that the zone was latched open.

They did have antimask output, same as dt906's...

you might be rite forgot about them old things!

Guest anguscanplay

right guys at the risk of going on about this

people who are allowed to buy the redcare service

"Whether for home or business, redcare can only be installed by an installation company approved by a UKAS-accredited organisation. For a list of installers in your area, either click on the map below or enter your postcode or phone number in the appropriate "

well you wouldnt listen would you

Angus

right guys at the risk of going on about this

people who are allowed to buy the redcare service

"Whether for home or business, redcare can only be installed by an installation company approved by a UKAS-accredited organisation. For a list of installers in your area, either click on the map below or enter your postcode or phone number in the appropriate "

well you wouldnt listen would you

Angus

no neither will you by the sounds of it...for your info i am installing a redcare today i am not UKAS acredited organisation

for crying out loud sake give it up as this is becoming really boring now as its the c/s that buys the service NOT the installer...any non UKAS acredited A.R.Cs out there cos if there are redcare will not be going to them according to your trawl through the redcare website

Guest Dave the alarm man
for your info i am installing a redcare today i am not UKAS acredited organisation

on a sunday???

Guest anguscanplay

go on then name an un-accedited ARC that accepts orders for redcare from public end users

perhaps BT have got their own information wrong hmm

oh the joy of going their out of hours & finding the stu won't up :rolleyes:

thats what redcare help desk is there for...and yep they are 24 / 7...oh and by the way it did up

AND ANGUS

you have just been upgraded from become to being VERY boring

Guest anguscanplay
thats what redcare help desk is there for...and yep they are 24 / 7...oh and by the way it did up

AND ANGUS

you have just been upgraded from become to being VERY boring right

misinformed and with way too much time on your hands,i could sit here alnight showing everyone how very wrong you are BUT like most i have a life so if you think you are right carry on...i really do not have the time or inclination

Archived