Security Installer Community

Hands Up Who's Going?

Wouldn't miss it, it's like a who's who of Sensormatic!!

Checking out dome systems and entry/enterprise DVRs. I'm particulaly interested in anything new from March Networks, Pelco, Verint, Integral and Vicon.

So if any of you chaps are from any of these companies or know these products well and like to talk tech, PM me and I'll come find your stand.

Definitly there Monday, might be there Tuesday

Have fun chaps, should be a good show

Going on Monday

Wanna check out the lovely domes that LJD have on display and Im not talking CCTV. :P

Did anyone see the girls last year ;)

Chris

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Guest Rockford

We'll be there... Interested in... Well, everything really. Just want to keep our fingers on the pulse. Keep an eye out! Will be wearing something that says Rockford on it! Pull me over and say hi if you see me! www.rockford-uk.com.

I will be there all week to talk about quality CCTV (sorry no girls just product)

T129 Hall 20

There have been a few threads about SentryScope on here, this years release is SentryChroma, SentryScope but with a fast update Colour overlay - also SentryPlate (SentryScope with ANPR). I would be surprised if there is anything more interesting at the show, if there is please pop and tell me :-)

PS It's Robin on the stand not UltraHighResolution

Have to replace them now with some of them, do they give the boss a hard time ?

How long for lunch ?

Only if they rub you as their hands are made of plastic, Lunch? how long does it take to replace a set of batteries once a month? You could programme them to charge themselves up while they are working on a system. they don't need a holiday either and they are mildly entertaining, good for customer relations.

Do we have a meeting point and time set yet?

Monday 12:00 at ???

Tuesday 12:00 in Hall 12 Stand T129 ? :bruce_h4h:

Wednesday ?

Thanks for all the replies guys (keep 'em comin .... steady now!).

Alarm Guard, if Mondays traffic reports mention a serious jam northbound on the M5 near Bristol, I'll have an idea who's responsible ;)

Rich, probably going Monday, possibly back on Wednesday but depends if the old bones hold up :'( I'll let you know.

CarlVF, VF is already on my list for a visit (time permitting),

UHR, I may put in a covert appearance :unsure: .... so be prepared.

Whoever and whenever, I hope you all have a great show!

I'll be there mon and tue, cant do wed as I need to pack for my birthday trip to Amsterdam.

Look for me in my luxurious blue t-shirt, with "Nice bloke wrong planet" emblazened on it.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Archived