Security Installer Community

Hands Up Who's Going?

If you manage to get back from the show, and really couldn't find anything interesting to see, I'd seriously suggest considering a career change.

Anybody want to buy a company in Manchester, iam looking for a career change.

Seriously, I thought there was a lack of intruder products even though En has been in 7 months i hoped for some new products, well i was wrong.

CCTV, no new stuff or anything that stood out.

Access, New reader from Paxton, New System from Bewator and then all the same from the others.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Guest rjbsec
Seriously, I thought there was a lack of intruder products even though En has been in 7 months i hoped for some new products, well i was wrong.

Absolutely right - more a case of "we've fixed the bugs in this and we're working on the bugs in that".

Absolutely right - more a case of "we've fixed the bugs in this and we're working on the bugs in that".

Or this is our nice new product...............................................but...................its not being released for six months, i asked a certain manufactory is the panel they where talking about last year out yet, because they had it on the stand replie, replie, oh yes its in distribution now, mobile out phone some distrubutors, who confirm they have never heard of, or seen one, so i take that as no stock.

Why do they lie ?

Fav this year

Me. so Mr Very High up of a certain company, these faults i have had with the your products,

Him. Your the only one (heard this before)

Me, You are joking

Him. Deepley upset look

Me. Thanks for support, BYE.

Heard it all last year and no doubt it will be the same next year.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

just got back, my first show. it was very interesting. some lovely euipment on display, did not notice the girls :whistle: lots of things to read. and pens, pens

Lurch, good tip about the high flyer diner, Bacon buttie was delightful (bit far for a return trip) and the coffee, very nice.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Fav this year

My favourite this year was something along the lines of;

Me: This thing you had last year, where is it?

X: Ah, yeah, it sort of works on some stuff but umm......

Me: ????????????

X: So anyway, have you seen this over here?

Breakfast nice, too much but the person i was with polished the lot off.

Think he'd have done that whether you were going to eat it or not. :P

Just got back on the last day, it was good, but nothing new and interesting jumped out, I did like the look of the High Def CCTV, I tried to grab a brochure but they had run out, I was going to go back to them on the way out but I forgot to go out that way.

Can anyone remember the name of the company

They must have been on 2ft round plates.

After that breakfast i did not eat anything all day untill we went out that night in town.

Ony had 1/2 a day at ifsec on Wednesday as was so hung over from tuesday night out in town.

But a very good night out was had all round.

Archived