Security Installer Community

Hands Up Who's Going?

It'll be half way through the day by the time you get there!? I reckon about 3 hours drive from here - so probably about another half hour on top of that for you.

New 7 series BMW shouldnt be much after 12:00 unless we hit bad traffic.

Guest -Dan-

If you get chance go!!

Went on Monday, a few women (norbain's stand and LJD amongst others). Alot of things to look at advise you all to go for more than one day to see half of it at least. Take a look on norbain's stand to see the vista eclipse working if you missed it last year and haven't seen it yet. Freebies from DM and others. A bit disapointed with Bosch stand not much to see or to play with.

Dan

If you manage to get back from the show, and really couldn't find anything interesting to see, I'd seriously suggest considering a career change.

The first day was not as busy as it could have been, which made it a lot easier to get around and actually talk to people. The sheer size of the show and the range of product on display, is quite literally mind numbing.

I pity anyone trying to source DVR's. Where the heck do you start?

As I only managed to see half the people on my list, it looks like I may have to do a return visit (oh lucky me!!! :'( ).

If anyones travelling up the M1 through the roadworks section (from memory it's around J9/J10 ), my advise would be don't. Apart from the 40mph speed limit (make that 10 mph actual ... if yer lucky), there's also some nice ANPR cameras set up to record average vehicle speeds between the gantry's. Sneeky or wot!

Enjoy ;)

Just spent Monday And Tuesday over @ Ifsec

Loads new kit, some nice eyecandy around

2007 show will have another hall added due to over 1000 stands!!

rollerskates or motorised scooter for next year

I went on Tuesday & I brought my father along!

Was a good day, legs ached by the end of the day though, but I found lots of good stuff.

Only thing I was a bit disappointed with is a stand that had some nice video over IP stuff had a Korean guy on there who couldn't understand me, after 3 attempts I just smiled and said don't worry about it and left.

Very pleased I went though, had a good chat with people from Cop, Norbain, Planet etc, was good to meet some of the people on the other end of the phone.

I was amazed at all of the stands of the Korean companies wanting to get into the UK market.

With all that equipment on offer, how the hell do you find some kit to stick with?

Archived