Security Installer Community

Accenta or Veritas

Gabs

Yes, obviously not included at night as per a manual part set :) but... how does it decide the difference between that and a full set exit route stray / straggler?

Does it wait until a door is opened before announcing activity in a part-set omitted zone?

• Upvote 1

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

3 hours ago, datadiffusion said:

Yes, obviously not included at night as per a manual part set :) but... how does it decide the difference between that and a full set exit route stray / straggler?

Does it wait until a door is opened before announcing activity in a part-set omitted zone?

When you start an intelligent set it starts off as a part set so omits the landing and anything on an entry route bu still monitors for deviation on the zones included in B, then if you open a final exit door before the B exit timer elapses then it changes to an A full set.

3 hours ago, petrolhead said:

When you start an intelligent set it starts off as a part set so omits the landing and anything on an entry route bu still monitors for deviation on the zones included in B, then if you open a final exit door before the B exit timer elapses then it changes to an A full set.

So what happens if you want to part set and leave by the front door?

6 minutes ago, norman said:

Not that intelligent really then... 

Well, it is still a clever feature, I only really like ADE alarms because they're simple and easy to wire up, although, I would like to try something more advanced..