Security Installer Community

Energy Suppliers - Is A Bit Of Budget Daylight Robbery Going On?

I stopped posting due to the desire to shoot people down by some members (mainly one). It seems some people use the forum to boost their own ego

I do not understand why people need to post if they are not "adding" to the issue. Using statements like "you stuff up every thread you invade" whilst invading a thread................ and using nasty comments.

You need to understand the history.

But you don't want to go there, you really don't.

Agreed. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you have to execute them.

On personal level, Tripe & Twisting are the 2 things that wind me up on here,

Tripe, I really don't want to wade though an essay when the point could have made in a sentence or 2.

Twisting, I really don't want to wade though dozens of long winded posts to read answers to question that have never been posted.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

On personal level, Tripe & Twisting are the 2 things that wind me up on here,Tripe, I really don't want to wade though an essay when the point could have made in a sentence or 2.Twisting, I really don't want to wade though dozens of long winded posts to read answers to question that have never been posted.

I can understand that, I prefer knowledgable and to the point. Maybe it's my blunt yorkshireness in me.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Welcome back chris

Thank you,

I am never far away though :)

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Archived