Security Installer Community

Adt Cctv

Guys

Has any one seen or even installed an //.National Installer.// CCTV System? the reason i ask is today i was asked to look at a job in a pub which was only installed about 6 weeks ago by //.National Installer.// and they were using LJD equipment, and although the install was very neat the 5 cameras which was installed were very poorly placed looking out at bright bay windows which were killing the cameras..

Now i would have thought that a big outfit like //.National Installer.// would use specific kit branded with their logo, not LJD and this woman paid a couple of Grand installed for 5 cameras..

Do //.National Installer.// use sub contractors for CCTV and do they purchase from LJD

cheers

Paul

Guest Rockford
Has any one seen or even installed an //.National Installer.// CCTV System? the reason i ask is today i was asked to look at a job in a pub which was only installed about 6 weeks ago by //.National Installer.// and they were using LJD equipment, and although the install was very neat the 5 cameras which was installed were very poorly placed looking out at bright bay windows which were killing the cameras..

Now i would have thought that a big outfit like //.National Installer.// would use specific kit branded with their logo, not LJD and this woman paid a couple of Grand installed for 5 cameras..

I'm surprised by both of those points really... //.National Installer.// using LJD?? I'm shocked! If the cameras were badly placed, that might be because of a subcontractor...? I've only ever seen one //.National Installer.// site and without looking too closely, it looked "OK"... Even so, THAT price for five cams?! Sheesh!

Hey, if //.National Installer.// are installing a 5 camera job for 2 grand, I might get them to sub for me! :yes:

I bet you wouldnt if you see this job, whoever installed it placed the cameras for convenience, so as he would not have long cable runs, now they have a bill for removing the equipment and also damge to the bar where 4 of the 5 cameras were placed....nothing looking at the bar which really defeats the point of having CCTV in the pub in the first place.

We are all brothers in the EU. Now where did I put that book

"learn polish in three days"

Re: the cameras, it may have been dark outside when the comissioned the system. We are talking about //.National Installer.// remember :P . Maybe when the system gets its next maint visit they will correct any problems then. Was the BLC switched on.

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Re: the cameras, it may have been dark outside when the comissioned the system. We are talking about //.National Installer.// remember :P .

hahahahaha, dark outside when install knock off, you're having a laugh.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived