Security Installer Community

Adt Cctv

How did you become an //.National Installer.// subby?

MOST PEOPLE NOW ASK ME WHY! NOT HOW, :P BUT ANYWAY

BY DOING A GOOD JOB FOR THE OTHER NATIONALS MATE, WORD OF MOUTH, JANUARY WAS QUITE AND //.National Installer.// CAME UP WITH WORK, NOW BEING BOOKED IN WEEK AFTER WEEK WITH OUT EVEN ASKING FOR WORK. RATHER NICE AND THEY ALSO PAY PRETTY GOOD.

CHRIS

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Guest frosted
MOST PEOPLE NOW ASK ME WHY! NOT HOW, :P BUT ANYWAY

BY DOING A GOOD JOB FOR THE OTHER NATIONALS MATE, WORD OF MOUTH, JANUARY WAS QUITE AND //.National Installer.// CAME UP WITH WORK, NOW BEING BOOKED IN WEEK AFTER WEEK WITH OUT EVEN ASKING FOR WORK. RATHER NICE AND THEY ALSO PAY PRETTY GOOD.

CHRIS

Do you need any certification to do the work ?

5 YEARS EXPERIANCE IN SECURITY SYSTEMS AND ELECTRICAL/SECURITY QUALIFICATION

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

I have replaced an //.National Installer.// system in a pub with my system sourced from LJD, some of ADTs internal cameras were a joke, as the cameras were on the piss angled with the beams of the ceiling giving a diagonal picture. I think LJD are OK but you have to be careful to avoid some of their stuff if you don't want come backs. Like the infra red dome cameras are useless when they get water marks or dust on the domes as the infra red bounces back and causes great blotches on the picture.

I have replaced an //.National Installer.// system in a pub with my system sourced from LJD, some of ADTs internal cameras were a joke, as the cameras were on the piss angled with the beams of the ceiling giving a diagonal picture. I think LJD are OK but you have to be careful to avoid some of their stuff if you don't want come backs. Like the infra red dome cameras are useless when they get water marks or dust on the domes as the infra red bounces back and causes great blotches on the picture.

not another......

i hate //.National Installer.//..vol..987345666727626 :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PAULTHEFISH

//.National Installer.// HAVE NOW STOPPED USING LJD AS THEY COULD NOT COPE WITH THE AMOUNT OF SYSTEMS THAT WERE BEING QUOTED FOR SO THEY ARE NOW ADVISED TO USE VIDECON

Archived