Security Installer Community

Getting Ripped Of?

Guest pumbaa

Not necessarily so.

QFA, I also try to give my customers personal service. :)

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

I recommend looking at all the bell boxes in your surrounding area, pick the three most popular and get them to quote...

Agree with this :yes:

I recommend choosing a nacoss gold company, with a good reputation, keen pricing and locally based.

I don't, but then I wouldn't as an SSAIB installer :mf_swordfight: If your insurance is an issue then choose an NSI / SSAIB installer. If not an issue, there are plenty of good non approved installers around who will probably do just as good a job for an audible only system, possibly for less cost. Ask around (word of mouth)

Regards Chris

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Personal service eh ?

Never had a customer ask for a foot massage but I may be up for it :P

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

One thing that struck me about most of these last three graded systems and this is my own view...god the Keypads are ugly and about twice the size I

post-1457-1141245981_thumb.jpg

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Archived