Security Installer Community

Mobile Phones

Paul Giles

We're on Vodaphone. Found it to give the best overall coverage, on a business sharetime tariff. Just had new Nokia 6230i phones and a couple of VPA phone/pda's. Not had time to test the VPA's yet but the 6230i is a good business phone

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Best network=vodaphone, worst network=t mobile or one to no-one as i like to call it.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

agree with the above comment regarding t mobile, company just switched to o2 and got the xda`s phone/pda. so see what happens

personally im on 3 and been with them for about 2 years now service coverage has its blackspots but all in all reasonably cheap, more and more handsets becoming 3g compatible, just got the nokia n70 as free upgrade

I agree..t no one are taking me to court for non payment, they are not taking into account that I'm arguing they sold me a bum deal. They post coded my area when I bought it as excellent all round coverage. Starnge that any one who rang me any where I travelled only got my answering machine. Lost a lot of business through it. with vodafone at mo and not a drop out so far except when I;'m underground. :cold2:

Bri

trade.gif

Funny how t mobile charge to collect voicemail isnt it????

Also strange how you can have full signal and someone rings you and it goes to your voicemail :question:

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived