Security Installer Community

Mobile Phones

Paul Giles

Funny how t mobile charge to collect voicemail isnt it????

Also strange how you can have full signal and someone rings you and it goes to your voicemail :question:

They don't charge on my tariff - unless they have slipped it in without me knowing....?

Have the same problem now again with suddenly receiving messages without phone ever ringing. Not often though.

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

They don't charge on my tariff - unless they have slipped it in without me knowing....?

Have the same problem now again with suddenly receiving messages without phone ever ringing. Not often though.

I'm on O2 and now and again get a missed call text alert when the phone had full signal, not sure if its the phone, sim or network though. Its a nokia 6230, looking to upgrade it too now.

I've been with these since 1998 and it suits me down to the groud www.telecomplus.org.uk/vinelec.

In the rare event that I am in a duff signal area I put my home phone on it to divert the call to my call minder and use a freephone number piggybacked onto my home phone so that I can use my mobile to phone home for free and then the home phone gets billed for the freephone number which because its billed by the second costs me about 2p + VAT :yes:

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

Archived