Security Installer Community

Advice On Pet Proof Alarm System?

Guest EnglishDude

Not me, someone else.

soz m8, my mistake it was Mr Happy - why would he use that name :hmm: ? ah - he's must be my brother as per the song- sorted that then :rolleyes:

why would you wanna fit a plastic dick to a window... :hmm:

brilliant!! how the meaning of words change

:roflmao:

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

why would you wanna fit a plastic dick to a window... :hmm:

:new_rofl:

As pauline fowler said "oh arthur"

Im sure you can, and likewise i can say the same about inspected companies, no doubt you would say every installation by an inspected company is to the relevant standards with log book, readings etc

Nope but a much greater % do

soz m8, my mistake it was Mr Happy - why would he use that name :hmm: ? ah - he's must be my brother as per the song- sorted that then :rolleyes:

Answers on a postcard

Nope but a much greater % do

Answers on a postcard

i'll get it right soon, i should have said 'he aint heavy - he's my brovver' cor blimmey :)

(have you noticed my new shorter posts? will it last :rolleyes: )

as to a greater % do -

so you have you carried out a scientificly based unbiased survey and published the results for investigation of validity?

in doing so you would have worked for or had access to all registered and non-registered companies records within the last 5 years to be accurate?

did you miss off the zero befor %? was this because it was a negative number (ie lower than zero) :whistle:

if not, what you say is your opinion but based on either bios or conjection, and so is to be treated as speculation not a fact and hostile.

look at the above, i to can construct and run 'smart' or 'scathing' remarks without trying very hard, but its not what we are really about is it? if it is we are nothing but juvenile's in our fathers suits.

to push our trade and its credibility forward, registered or otherwise, do so allowing respect for everybodies point of view.

its what democracy is all about

arfur_mo

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest rjbsec
Im sure you can, and likewise i can say the same about inspected companies, no doubt you would say every installation by an inspected company is to the relevant standards with log book, readings etc

NSI Gold :whistle:

at very short notice usually within 1.5 hours or less from the call (not the 4 hours NSI allows).

arfur_mo

Not NSI, PD6662:2004 the standard we are all working to... :whistle:

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

my clients know i have to prioratise and are prepared to wait 4 - 6 months for me personally to install the system.

arfur_mo

Where do you find those clients? Every customer we have, once they decide they need an alarm, want it immediately. If someone decides they require security, why wait and be vulnerable for half a year?

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

i'll get it right soon, i should have said 'he aint heavy - he's my brovver' cor blimmey :)

(have you noticed my new shorter posts? will it last :rolleyes: )

as to a greater % do -

so you have you carried out a scientificly based unbiased survey and published the results for investigation of validity?

arfur_mo

Arfur Mo my brain is reading your posts in a cockney twang. :cry:

Careful with the scientific survey your beginning to sound like an inspectorate. I think the above was based on personal observation and on my observation i think its pretty accurate so therefore the percentage is now rising scientifically speaking.

Jef

Customers!

Archived