Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9800

Guest silopark

:o the 9500 is a great panel...even when they crash you can reprog it in seconds...repeated fa's on circs 1,3 or5 its the lim....top stuff the 9500..and love the tones on leaving eng mode on the v1.7

:o the 9500 is a great panel...even when they crash you can reprog it in seconds...repeated fa's on circs 1,3 or5 its the lim....top stuff the 9500..and love the tones on leaving eng mode on the v1.7

27439[/snapback]

lol

very tuneful, I agree :)

not a bad panel at all. Early day galaxy

;)

If you don't know......ask.

• 1 month later...

Hi,Is it possible to send me a copy of the installation Manual by email?

What is the Engineers code for a 9800?

Thanks

Novice.

All sorted now :)  :)

Thanks for all your help, I've managed to get the user/installation manual for this panels if any1 requires it.

The problem turned out to be faulty keypad, namely buttons 7 & 9 not operating correctly. I have now changed the user code so that these buttons are not used.

Also going to replace the system with a veritas r8 in a week or two so no more problems .........Hopefully!!!

Thanks once again for all your help

Silopark

4600[/snapback]

Hello, you seem to be very helpful.

I have a 9800, I put in a wrong code & the inside alarm went off & I could not reset it, then my neighbour came & said, if we disconnect the fuse box in the Garage, it will stop & then we can reset it, we did this & the outside alarm came on, eventually, we disconnected all the fuse & battery power supply & the all Alarms stopped, the company that Installed is no longet in business.

Can you please help?

Many thanks

Unfortunately we do not give out engineering information on this site. he engineer code will also vary from panel to panel, in the same way that user codes do.

It sounds as though your system could do with a service for a start. If you would care to post your location there could very well be an installer in your area on this site.

Archived