Security Installer Community

ADT hell

Guest tonymc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prescott2000

Recently did a stint at //.National Installer.// but left after 7 months. Agreed some of there engineers are a little below par!!!!

Cant help thinking that the main problem is the people who are controlling the engineers, most of them have not got any quality skils between the lot of them

" Cant help thinking that the main problem is the people who are controlling the engineers, most of them have not got any quality skils between the lot of them "

Totaly agree (Still there)

Selsport "HERE" as in the UK, today it,s like working in a bludy fire. The temperature is roasting. Any tips an how to cope with African temperatures for us hick handkerchief covered Brits.

Jef

56420[/snapback]

Trust me m8 some jobs over here get like that. I was taken on purely to do fire but as I have security background I get a stab at everything. //.National Installer.// only have a fire department in their head office, which is in Joburg. So I do get a fair bit of travel from them,as they cover the whole of Africa I must admit the money is not as good as the UK but the working conditions are far better.

And the woman are even better :whistle:

cheers Kev

Guest darylfrench

just got a maitance contract for a job that adi did half the detectors was not even conected just had power on them

Archived