Security Installer Community

ADT hell

Guest tonymc

Guest tonymc

on a job at the min and //.National Installer.// are doing the fire and intruder system,intruder guys are fine know what there at and get on with the job but theres always a but the fire alarm side of //.National Installer.// in belfast is shoot a hole day checking for a live to netural fault and then its gone, then he tells me that the smoke base has electrics in it dose it and theres me thinking its the smoke head, sounder base and the isolateing base o and the panel that has the electrics built into it the smoke base is just a base for the head sure what do i know , and to top that all of they give us interface units that we didnt need to use but the guy didnt even know how to wire them. well i think that did it for me apart from the fact this guy thout he was the dogs balls!

dose this happen alot?

Guest Cerberus NI
on a job at the min and //.National Installer.// are doing the fire and intruder system,intruder guys are fine know what there at and get on with the job but theres always a but the fire alarm side of //.National Installer.// in belfast is shoot a hole day checking for a live to netural fault and then its gone, then he tells me that the smoke base has electrics  in it dose it and theres me thinking its the smoke head, sounder base and the isolateing base o and the panel that has the electrics built into it the smoke base is just a base for the head  sure what do i know ,  and to top that all of they give us interface units that we didnt need to use but the guy didnt even know how to wire them. well i think that did it for me apart from the fact this guy thout he was the dogs balls!

dose this happen alot?

56045[/snapback]

Without trying to appear rude - is there any feckin chance you could edit this post so that it makes sense!!! (I used to work with your problem in the same location by the way). :huh:

Sorry about that just been haveing a bad week thanks to //.National Installer.//

56115[/snapback]

Heard some bad thing what //.National Installer.// stand for, and the only one i can post is,

All Down Tools

The rest are tooooooooooooo Bad.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Archived