Security Installer Community

ADT hell

Guest tonymc

I think you might just find that the guy working over there is a womble. Here I do fire and the guys I work with are well clued up. I would say most of the guys that work for them over there are the same. You do get the odd guy that kids on he knows what he is talking about but couldnt wire a plug.

And that is with any company not just //.National Installer.//

cheers Kev

Guest tonymc

Think you's might be right there in what you's are saying , but how long can this guy get away with taking sh*t?

Think you's might be right there in what you's are saying , but how long can this guy get away with taking sh*t?

56279[/snapback]

He will come unstuck one day :whistle:

Guest tonymc

And for what c.j.m has just wrote about the isolator base is all wrong as not one isolator base was fitted , from what i know the guy did not know his job. As a spark the first thing that was done before A.D.T came on to site was an r1+r2 and to top that of an installation resistance test then fitted each zone or lope out. Could i say that this guy was just trying to say he was better than us and we should have had nothing to do with the job?

Could i say that this guy was just trying to say he was better than us and we should have had nothing to do with the job?

56290[/snapback]

In other words he knew nothing and was trying to make himself look good.

A few of my friends work for //.National Installer.// and are really goods lads, very technical, and sould not be there because they are to clever, they should be on their own but its a big risk these days so they are quite happy to take home a good wage free car and commission.

Some members on here work for //.National Installer.// and will admit some of there engineers are **** but you get that everywhere these days due to staff shortages and taking anybody on to make the numbers.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Guest G.J.M
And for what c.j.m has just wrote about the isolator base is all wrong

i do apologise.I was mearly trying to have a stab at decoding your gobledegook.

i think you are getting a bit worked up about this chap.Do you feel that Fire engineers think they are better generally?

I don't think like that about sparks as i was one myself years ago.

He probably acting like that to save face and really he is feeling like a fool.

as for your situation-are you subbing for //.National Installer.//?

If all your tests etc were fine and recorded,is the fault now not their problem?

Here I do fire and the guys I work with are well clued up. I would say most of the guys that work for them over there are the same.

56237[/snapback]

Selsport "HERE" as in the UK, today it,s like working in a bludy fire. The temperature is roasting. Any tips an how to cope with African temperatures for us hick handkerchief covered Brits.

Jef

Customers!

Guest tonymc

No cjm i dont think all fire engineers are nuts , alot of the ones i work with are on the ball especially the ones that used to be sparks.

As for the problem that never was , in his eyes we wired we fix

Archived