Security Installer Community

Concept 6

Guest celiag

To change the code:

Press the PROG button (All lights will show)

Enter the Existing code (Day and Tamper Lights show)

Press the "8" button (The 4 zone lights will show)

Now enter your new code (Any 4 Digits) the unit beeps twice and the day and tamper lights show again.

Press the RESET button, and the Day light should show.

:) Thats it your all done.

Here`s the user manual:

hi new to this site great stuff, just moved house and have a concept 6 alarm. needed to change the code so this advice is great!!!!!!!! as no manual. alarm seems to work fine but has no internal beep after setting alarm on exit or entry so dont no how long we have to exit or switch off. can the the exit and entry beep be turned off and on if preferred or is there a problem. can i get hold of a manual for this system. Regards Karlos

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Has anyone got an installation guide for this concept alarm? I have just had to disconnect mine because of tamper, I disconnected the interal siren and the outside bell because taking the fuse out and disconnecting the battery didnt seem to have any effect. Now I need to get it back in working order if possible. Can anyone help please?

• 3 months later...

Did you fix this problem..........? I have the same thing.............could it be the battery (easier option ?)M

my concept advanced microprocessor alarm keeps going off wether the alarm is set or not it goes of in the middle of the night when evry body is asleep even if the alarm is not set tamper and power lights are the only lights on what do you think is faulty or needs replacein
Did you fix this problem..........? I have the same thing.............could it be the battery (easier option ?)M
my concept advanced microprocessor alarm keeps going off wether the alarm is set or not it goes of in the middle of the night when evry body is asleep even if the alarm is not set tamper and power lights are the only lights on what do you think is faulty or needs replacein

• 11 months later...

Hello - could anyone send me the manual please ? I need to extend one of the wires fitted to the detectors as I am having a new cupboard fitted where it currently is. I need to know if I have to turn off the alarm completelty ? I have tried by taking the fuse out and disconnecting the battery, but still it lives ! How do I turn the thing off completely please ?

Thanks

Dave

Concept 6

Archived