Security Installer Community

Concept 6

Guest celiag

I have the customer code (I think) and the other code. How do I put it into engineer mode ? Or is that something you couldn't answer on here for reasons given before ? I only moved into this house last year and the alarm has been here since 1994. The people who installed it have moved on somewhere as the phone number given no longer exists ... thanks for your replies. If you can't answer the question, do you know if there is a good website where I could contact someone who could do the job for me ? I am getting some fitted cupboards put in next week and need to move the sensor up the wall before the cupboards can be fitted. Thanks again

I have the customer code (I think) and the other code. How do I put it into engineer mode ? Or is that something you couldn't answer on here for reasons given before ? I only moved into this house last year and the alarm has been here since 1994. The people who installed it have moved on somewhere as the phone number given no longer exists ... thanks for your replies. If you can't answer the question, do you know if there is a good website where I could contact someone who could do the job for me ? I am getting some fitted cupboards put in next week and need to move the sensor up the wall before the cupboards can be fitted. Thanks again

Try looking here: http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/comm...p?showforum=251

as above there are plenty of people who list themsleves on this site for callouts etc.

But if i recall you press prog then main user code then prog again then engineer code.

But it has been a long time since i worked on an old optima

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

as above there are plenty of people who list themsleves on this site for callouts etc.

But if i recall you press prog then main user code then prog again then engineer code.

But it has been a long time since i worked on an old optima

I tried that and I got left with Day and Attack lights left on. Is that correct ? Can I now move the sensor ?

Thanks

"Warning Will Smith" - pressing buttons whilst in Engineer Mode can cause problems!

Didn't see this warning until too late and now my alarm doesn't work anymore :no:

Archived