Security Installer Community

Need help with I on 40 with wireless window contact

17 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

so is it alkaline or lithium

Lithium

Just now, al-yeti said:

Lithium

If you meant I fit lithium yes then lithium 

If you meant did the sub have this issue with lithium yes the same , except he bought from Amazon seller

1 minute ago, Naeem ahmed said:

Hi James I bought them from Amazon can I buy from you instead

What did you buy tho? Picture?

2 minutes ago, Naeem ahmed said:

Hi James I bought them from Amazon can I buy from you instead

https://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/intruder-alarm-c-36/wireless-ia-c-36_60/secware-3v-lithium-battery-cr123-p-2644.html

12 hours ago, al-yeti said:

Recently sub says I want to change my own batteries , I said carry on , after a few weeks of continuous tamper alarm alarms because they couldn't close covers properly, they kept getting low batteries, changed battery reset keeps coming back same problem

I get this all the time, cutomers save a few quid buying their own cheaper than we can buy for. But we have to buy from a proper source, and usually if something is a lot cheaper then its for a reason. We buy batteries direct we know where they come from they are genuine and we turnover batteries very quickly so they have not been sitting around for six months. Buying from Amazon Ebay or even the bigger warehouses like B&Q you have no idea how long they have been sitting on the shelf, if the staff have recirculation the shelf. People do not realise batteries have a shelf life and that there are plenty of fake batteries out there too