Security Installer Community

Greetings from Australia

Grego

Starting to wire up the window zones (as previously discussed). My existing system (see photo below) had resistors across the common pin and zone pin (circled in blue), and a resistor in series with the windows (circled in red). That is because my current system is zone doubling.

ZoneResistors.thumb.jpg.1a80dbb393fa12fcad5f5fc2053c6d01.jpg

I assume on the new galaxy FX100+ (because I am not planning on zone doubling) I just follow the diagram as previously discussed here in my Previous Post and will only need a single 1k resistor as per the one circled in red above?

Hate to keep asking, so please excuse my questions. Once I have my head around this for one zone I will be fine.

19 minutes ago, Grego said:

Starting to wire up the window zones (as previously discussed). My existing system (see photo below) had resistors across the common pin and zone pin (circled in blue), and a resistor in series with the windows (circled in red). That is because my current system is zone doubling.

I assume on the new galaxy FX100+ (because I am not planning on zone doubling) I just follow the diagram as previously discussed here in my Previous Post and will only need a single 1k resistor as per the one circled in red above?

Hate to keep asking, so please excuse my questions. Once I have my head around this for one zone I will be fine.

Nice wiring....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

1 hour ago, Grego said:

Speaker wire?

I appreciate the professional installers on this forum, and I understand that my situation may seem less than ideal. I want to assure you that I am doing everything I can to improve the current circumstances. This situation is not intentional, and if there were a straightforward solution, I would have implemented it already. However, there are some challenges that will require time and effort to address. Your advice and guidance are valuable to me, and I truly appreciate your support.

Thanks, Mark

• Like 1