Security Installer Community

GALAXY 20, extension board RIO, 4 outputs are not responding even while Test ON/OFF is done.

Mubeen

I am having Flex 20 panel. In this i need to conenct 8 Door Contacts and 8 siresn. So i have done 3 outputs in the main panel. But when i start working on the RIO module, the 4 outputs in the RIO are not responding. I have tries Bells,Strobe,PA. But didnt work.

Is there anything i am missing to enable the outputs in the RIO.

The zones are working fine in the RIO, only problem is the Outputs.

@Galaxy Guycould you please help??

17 minutes ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

8 sirens?

I would say the outputs are programmed incorrectly but can the panel even support all this stuff your trying to power.

Yes, in my case i have 8 door contacts...and 8 sirens(which i can give external power, since the panel doesnt have enough power to feed).

So whenever any of the door contact opens, corresponding siren should ring.

Yes, i know that flex20 has only 7 outputs maximum possible. So 3 i have already done in the main panel.Its working fine.

But when it came to RIO with address 2, zones i a can monitor, but outputs, i can see any changes even after configuring them.

Also while Testing ON/OFF doesnt work for the RIO Outputs.

7 hours ago, Mubeen said:

Yes, in my case i have 8 door contacts...and 8 sirens(which i can give external power, since the panel doesnt have enough power to feed).

So whenever any of the door contact opens, corresponding siren should ring.

Yes, i know that flex20 has only 7 outputs maximum possible. So 3 i have already done in the main panel.Its working fine.

But when it came to RIO with address 2, zones i a can monitor, but outputs, i can see any changes even after configuring them.

Also while Testing ON/OFF doesnt work for the RIO Outputs.

What are rio you fit ? Picture ?

• 2 weeks later...