Security Installer Community

Pyronix Euro46 - Do I need a local engineer in Manchester??

f1refly

Hello, first time poster here looking for some help and advice please.

I have a Pyronix Euro46 SM installed which seems to be a pretty decent set up?

However seems to be prety much locked down by the installer so needs a call out for almost any issue.

I was wondering if there was a way to lift any of these restrictions myself or if there was a good local engineer anyone could recommend that could lift some of these for me or go back to the insatlling engineer (which I would rather not!).

Also could do with someone looking at the CCTV system but guess that will be another post.

Many thanks in advance :-)

Alarm companies carry the liability for your system, thats why its locked. If you waive this then you may find a company that will allow it.

Bear in mind you could change something that you think is a good idea that could prevent correct operation or make it non compliant.

• Upvote 1

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

8 hours ago, james.wilson said:

Alarm companies carry the liability for your system, thats why its locked. If you waive this then you may find a company that will allow it.

Bear in mind you could change something that you think is a good idea that could prevent correct operation or make it non compliant.

QFA it wouldnt be a very secure security system if it was open for anyone to change the settings would it. You could buy a diy system if you wanted something that you could change yourself. It all depends on how bothered you are about it working if there was a breakin which is sort of the point in the first place