Security Installer Community

Texecom Ricochet wont arm

Go2Matt

Hi

I have a town centre bar and our alarm wont arm. Our provider is closed until monday and obviously with no alarm we have some insurance issues.

It wont arm via the App.
On site its showing superviser Fault,  A CONF fault too.. If I try to arm with faults its just hangs at preparing to arm. I can access engineer menu. But cant work out how to arm whilst ignoring the issues.
Can i omit the faulty sensors and still arm.

Google suggests its possibly Battery issues but thats going to be a challenge to sort on a saturday morning

Any help guys would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Matt

All approved security companies operate 24/7, if yours doesn't then he wont be approved, which means your not insured anyway. 

Mind you if he has given you the engineer code lets hope he has good insurance.

18 minutes ago, PeterJames said:

All approved security companies operate 24/7, if yours doesn't then he wont be approved, which means your not insured anyway. 

Mind you if he has given you the engineer code lets hope he has good insurance.

I've got hold of their out of hours call centre now.. Hopefully I'll get it sorted. Bet they have my pants down for a weekend call out. When I called their office number it said the OOH was for contracts only

He didn't give me the engineers code. I just happened to watch him input it

I'm honest to a fault so I take it the engineers code isn't just the code for my system but probably most that they fit..... If so I'll delete off my phone and will most probably forget it within a week.

Edited by Go2Matt

17 minutes ago, Go2Matt said:

I've got hold of their out of hours call centre now.. Hopefully I'll get it sorted. Bet they have my pants down for a weekend call out. When I called their office number it said the OOH was for contracts only

He didn't give me the engineers code. I just happened to watch him input it

I'm honest to a fault so I take it the engineers code isn't just the code for my system but probably most that they fit..... If so I'll delete off my phone and will most probably forget it within a week.

Tell the engineer that you know it and he will change it, we all have more than one engineer code.  Good to know that they are 24/7

9 hours ago, Go2Matt said:

Google suggests its possibly Battery issues 

I'd say wireless sensor issues + issues with texecom smartcom ?

I'd also say unless you have proper alarm signalling as well an app your probably not correctly insured ?

• Upvote 1

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God