Security Installer Community

Eurosec CP8LCD

Hi all, 

Forgive my ignorance if I miss name anything, I have never had a alarm system previously and it is all new to me. 

I have moved into a property that has a pyronix enforcer alarm system that I had serviced last month and is running smoothly. While the engineer was out I asked them about a control panel that was located by the front door which had no power/screen on. He said that this was not part of the Pyronix system and was likely an old alarm that was installed previously.

After some research online I found it was a eurosec panel and looked around the property but was unable to find any other items from the eurosec alarm system, the outside alarm bell has a different look to it compared to my neighbours. My neighbours matvh the image you get on a google search for Eurosec. 

My question is, is there anyway for this panel to hooked into the Pyronix system? I'm looking to remove the panel and I tested the cables for voltage and got a oddly low reading and this has me wonderimg if it is still required or not. 

1 hour ago, Redjason2373 said:

Thank you for your replies. I will cut all the power at the fuse box to ensure all power is off before removing the panel and terminating wires in a back box and blank plate over the top. 

You could wire a keypad to the enforcer tho