Security Installer Community

How do I get this to work?

Henrik

1 minute ago, Henrik said:

Sorry mate, it’s brown black black brown brown 1k +/-1%

So if you move 1004 to 1002 does it clear 1002? 

If so you know what to do , get another PIR 

Or enter engineer mode (which your post was removed quite rightly earlier ) 

Default your codes which we can't help you with , but you weren't far off from getting it done , probably just read something wrong 

Then set 1002 as spare 

1 minute ago, al-yeti said:

Default your codes which we can't help you with , but you weren't far off from getting it done , probably just read something wrong 

Yeah, just realised that I did “the thing” on the RIO and not the main pcb. Gonna try the 0V and T- tomorrow.

it do clear/moves the fault when I move a PIR to 1002, so buying a new one would fix the problem yes. Or if I had the eng code I could just program it away since I really don’t need another one.

3 hours ago, Henrik said:

Yeah, just realised that I did “the thing” on the RIO and not the main pcb. Gonna try the 0V and T- tomorrow.

it do clear/moves the fault when I move a PIR to 1002, so buying a new one would fix the problem yes. Or if I had the eng code I could just program it away since I really don’t need another one.

Ok so think about it , if moving a sensor across clears the fault them you don't need to do much to put a resistor of correct value on 1002 to keep fault clear , even if it was a trailing wire with both resistors connected soldered 

This is all house bash moves as we say , ultimately you need engineer code 

It would be worthwhile calling a private engineer asking him to default the codes for you and then your done , that way some dust can come off your wallet and cobwebs can be removed from your stash , spider season is over 

Bear in mind it seems daft re engineer codes but that gear you have if it was installed someone is liable if it fails to perform. As equipment honeywell arnt the installer is. Every installer/maintainer has the liability even if it wasn't maintained 

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

12 hours ago, al-yeti said:

Then set 1002 as spare 

in regards to my post that's rightly was removed earlier I have followed it point by point but can't get it to work. You couldn't possibly point me in the right direktion on what I have misunderstood in the instructions. (pref in an PM). Would really appreciate if you could.

5 hours ago, Henrik said:

in regards to my post that's rightly was removed earlier I have followed it point by point but can't get it to work. You couldn't possibly point me in the right direktion on what I have misunderstood in the instructions. (pref in an PM). Would really appreciate if you could.

Forum rules mean I can't I am afraid , I signed up to it , so it's in the blood , the tsi clergy will send the Boyz round from hull , they don't fight fair either 

Anyhow back to reality

Any reason you won't pay engineer small amount to do it for you?

46 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

Forum rules mean I can't I am afraid , I signed up to it , so it's in the blood , the tsi clergy will send the Boyz round from hull , they don't fight fair either 

Anyhow back to reality

Any reason you won't pay engineer small amount to do it for you?

£350 is no small amount just to give me the code they originally changed!

Just now, Henrik said:

But not to worry, got help already with flashing. Thanks anyway. Have a great weekend.

5 hours ago, Henrik said:

But not to worry, got help already with flashing. Thanks anyway. Have a great weekend.

Yes £350 expensive 

But I never said goto the original installer 

Lol flash away 

2 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Sweden is expensive, Years ago I've seen scandinavia people in Gardiners buying Scantronic stuff to take home  

He deals in gold , poor human 

Atleast we know the subs in Sweden are just bad as in UK