Security Installer Community

Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL deletes marked alarm area after restart

netkey11

Hallo to all, I am a new member with a small problem.

I have bought the new Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL and conected to my previously installed

Annke 4K NVR System (I have 6 Annke 4K IP cameras, and 1 new Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL IP

Camera on the same system, ist the same hardware, they are compatible). It funktions everything

good, but now i have 3 problems.

• I have activated Smart event and draw a field that it needs to activate alarm and strobe light when somebody comes in the field, but when i restart the camera, the marked field is always gone, everything other stays, just the marked field is gone.
  •  
  • I have activated push notification on my Hik-Connect App, and Hikvision filter doesnt function (Human and Vehicle) I get photos from everything, also when a ligt comes in the marked field
  •  
  • And the last problem is I cant playbackt the video material from Hikvision Camera, just few hours in the morning and few hours in the evening.When i try the time between it shows Error: (260015)

I hope somebody can help me. Thanks in advantage

1 hour ago, netkey11 said:

Hallo to all, I am a new member with a small problem.

I have bought the new Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL and conected to my previously installed

Annke 4K NVR System (I have 6 Annke 4K IP cameras, and 1 new Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL IP

Camera on the same system, ist the same hardware, they are compatible). It funktions everything

good, but now i have 3 problems.

• I have activated Smart event and draw a field that it needs to activate alarm and strobe light when somebody comes in the field, but when i restart the camera, the marked field is always gone, everything other stays, just the marked field is gone.
  •  
  • I have activated push notification on my Hik-Connect App, and Hikvision filter doesnt function (Human and Vehicle) I get photos from everything, also when a ligt comes in the marked field
  •  
  • And the last problem is I cant playbackt the video material from Hikvision Camera, just few hours in the morning and few hours in the evening.When i try the time between it shows Error: (260015)

I hope somebody can help me. Thanks in advantage

Firmware? Upgrade?

18 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

Have yuo set the integration up between the nvr and the camera. It may be overwriting the config in the camera

Wouldn't it be onvif? Unlikely to overwrite if automatically added?

48 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

Some of the integration the dvr holds the config, canging the camera will then be overwritten. Seen it on Adpro and HIK with ANPR

Ah ok , I never saw the config change on anpr , wouldn't that be only if the DVR itself has that anpr control 

Just seemed as if the op NVR doesn't have all those facilities on the NVR to have changed the him , except obvious stuff like image settings etc