Security Installer Community

Rocks1001

Rocks1001

There was a bean to cup machine, which looks cheap but worse I know the dirty cnuts on station (who can't figure out the dishwasher most days) will let the milk

container and pipes go minging, it isn't refrigerated, I think this will happen in the first 3 days. I advised management to hide or throw away the milk container and

use it just for coffee for adding milk to but so far have been cheerfully ignored.

A microwave that looks mega flimsy, in some sick pastel colour, I'll give that 3 months. So we now have 3...

A toaster we didn't need, they have thrown away a perfectly good one, f**k you planet!

Some stations have been given massive fridges, again no doubt they'll chuck away their 3 year old Bosch ones to accomodate these.

I'm not knocking it it's a nice gesture, but sort of wasteful and not really needed at the same time?

Edited by datadiffusion
  • Upvote 1

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

32 minutes ago, norman said:

It's only stored water, I don't see why it would, unless they've not been changing the filters? 

It tasted like the kettle had been boiled cooled down and then boiled again. 

11 hours ago, datadiffusion said:

Depends what you are plugging in; see for Z-Wave lights these are great, because they look like the switches they replace so manual override is intuitive.

Work perfectly with Fibaro and many others as per the table on the website. Getting hold of them though, can be interesting at the mo.

http://www.swiid.com/en/produits.html#SwiidInter

spacer.png

My kids cats will go after these....

56 minutes ago, PeterJames said:

Probably cheap version 

I seen allot of those now , main issue is combined unit , tap fails you can end up losing the whole thing , the seperate version looks better with same tank 

1 hour ago, PeterJames said:

Yeah, any decent ones keep the temp, but strangely or not I can't re boil a kettle, I always empty and refill it. Not sure if true or not but I remember something about boiling oxygen out of it or something? 

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

12 minutes ago, norman said:

Yeah, any decent ones keep the temp, but strangely or not I can't re boil a kettle, I always empty and refill it. Not sure if true or not but I remember something about boiling oxygen out of it or something? 

Yep thats it you end up with H1O instead of H2O

• Like 1