Security Installer Community

Management Software

Hi, I setup a company just over a year ago, I've been doing all my forms and site management via paper and spreadsheets but as we grow I need some proper management software. What software is everyone else  using and how are you getting on with it? I know most use either cash, alarm master or winsims but I'm looking for one that's cloud based as I don't have an office yet and me and my business partner both work from home so getting a server installed to run these programs just seems a bit dated now days. I've looked into servicem8 and commusoft but they don't quite do what we need so just wondered whether any one else has found a good system they recommend or how they have got round it?

42 minutes ago, Matt Arnold said:

Hi, I setup a company just over a year ago, I've been doing all my forms and site management via paper and spreadsheets but as we grow I need some proper management software. What software is everyone else  using and how are you getting on with it? I know most use either cash, alarm master or winsims but I'm looking for one that's cloud based as I don't have an office yet and me and my business partner both work from home so getting a server installed to run these programs just seems a bit dated now days. I've looked into servicem8 and commusoft but they don't quite do what we need so just wondered whether any one else has found a good system they recommend or how they have got round it?

This has been discussed in-depth on trade side , you should apply and have a read through

Or someone might list the software used on average here for you

3 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

?

Don't you start.

15 minutes ago, norman said:

Has your watch stopped... 

In 1993 

Ah brings it all back, the early days of eBay. It wasn't that unusual back then for people to send you stuff on trust.

You can still get POs but not sure about uncrossed ones. They are basically cheques drawn on a PO Counters account now.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

1 hour ago, datadiffusion said:

They are basically cheques drawn on a PO Counters account now.

The post office shut (It would had made a great office for me!)

& there is now a counter in the off licencee, a 1/2 a dozen 1st class stamp, jiffy bag  & 4 cans of stella pls..... 

6 hours ago, Matt Arnold said:

Blah....

https://www.stealthsys.co.uk/clients/index.php

maybe of use?

Mr? Veritas God