Security Installer Community

PLANET CCTV alias System Q

C.S TEK.

I know doesnt seem right but look at it from their point of veiw they havent had your money but you have had their cameras, they dont know who you are from Adam. They dont know if you really posted the cheque or if you are just playing for time, have you never heard the saying "cheques in the post" its an often used sentence that means I am delaying payment for as long as I can. The point of an account is you have 30 days to pay and paying within this time frame getting the payment to them is your responsibility, and once that time frame has lapsed your account is overdue and again this is your responsibility.

Next time your in Sainsbury's and you get to the checkout, try saying Ill post you a cheque see what they say

Not quite the same though, is it pete.

Sainsbury's dont to credit. For a credit firm to get the hump because a cheque may have gone awol in the post (as they do), is a bit unfair. if its persistant late payment, fair enough.

Ive had times were i have not paid when i should have done, my fault - i have missed the email, or forgot, or missplaced the invoice, not very often, but it has happened. I get a polite reminder or phone call, i apologies, they get a bacs payment that night. I dont do cheque, shi te form of payment.

I'd of told them to 'feck off' to.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Regardless of who the wholesaler is or their history there are 2 sides to every story though.

I totally agree witht that comment,

However we had previously purchased on many occasions from them, paid by company debit card

Its not like we were strangers to them at all. We had been using them for over 2 years prior to this happening in 2010

• 1 month later...
I totally agree witht that comment,

However we had previously purchased on many occasions from them, paid by company debit card

Its not like we were strangers to them at all. We had been using them for over 2 years prior to this happening in 2010

Hi Steve.

I had a look at our logs of your account.

2008 was the first time you ever traded with us.

You placed two orders totalling £xxx

In October 2008 you put your account in to dispute as you said you had already paid us but we hadn’t received any payment cheque or otherwise from you. In November 2008 you did send us a “replacement” cheque. Your account was not closed or removed.

In 2009 you placed a further order for £xxx

At the end of 2009 your account was closed by RBS whom we use to collect our sales ledger. They closed it through lack of use but would re-open it if requested, they could not justify retaining an account and maintaining credit check for your 3 orders over this two year period. All account that are not used are closed after six months of inactivity, and if someone wishes to re-open an account we will gladly instigate this and for you also.

In 2011 you placed another order with us for £xx which you paid for by credit card.

Whilst I apologise if you feel your account has been miss-handled the above is an accurate record of your trading with us.

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

Hi Steve.

I had a look at our logs of your account.

bla bla bla

Whilst I apologise if you feel your account has been miss-handled the above is an accurate record of your trading with us.

Paul.

I'm sure a supplier just posted private account info in a public forum? If you publish my system Q account in this way I'd be well :ranting:

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

If i was getting a bit of grief i suppose i would feel vindicated.

I'm not saying system Q shouldn't defend themselves, but a PM with all the details and just a post publically putting a defence without putting the guys private info up would have been better?

Hi Steve.

bla bla bla

Paul.

Not sure exactly how I missed this, But here we go

Basicly, Youre full of sh*t.

1. I have ordered more than twice from you

2. My account WAS closed by a total ******* you employed

3. That said ******* I have since been informed has left the company

4. Explain why Katie Stafford has been contacting me over the last month for enquiries

5. When I spoke to her, She CONFIRMED that my account had been closed

6. She told me the name of the ****** in question

7. After numerous complaints, I got nowhere with this,

Seeing as youre in a mood of posting up my incomplete account details, I have something nice for you

Will a telephone conversation between me and Katie Stafford do you, Posted in public for all to hear

Where she CONFIRMS what i have said, Which Confirms youre talking out of your back end.

Just done a lovely screen shot of this, Going to have a quick word with our solicitor to see if youre liable

After all, My accounts data is CONFIDENTIAL, Just like all the other guys on here..

Expect a phonecall within the next hour

Not sure exactly how I missed this, But here we go

Basicly, Youre full of sh*t.

1. I have ordered more than twice from you

2. My account WAS closed by a total ******* you employed

3. That said ******* I have since been informed has left the company

4. Explain why Katie Stafford has been contacting me over the last month for enquiries

5. When I spoke to her, She CONFIRMED that my account had been closed

6. She told me the name of the ****** in question

7. After numerous complaints, I got nowhere with this,

Seeing as youre in a mood of posting up my incomplete account details, I have something nice for you

Will a telephone conversation between me and Katie Stafford do you, Posted in public for all to hear

Where she CONFIRMS what i have said, Which Confirms youre talking out of your back end.

Just done a lovely screen shot of this, Going to have a quick word with our solicitor to see if youre liable

After all, My accounts data is CONFIDENTIAL, Just like all the other guys on here..

Expect a phonecall within the next hour

We have a system Q account and although we don't use them often (as most of our CCTV is UTC stuff) they have been reasonably good with my limited dealings with them. We did once forget to pay an invoice and RBS issued a calim against us but we paid it, held our hands up for missing it and there were no hard feelings and we still have our credit account.

I wouldn't encourage putting the call here as you would need the other persons permission and then that would make you as bad.

I suppose all suppliers can make mistakes with customers from time to time. Is there anything they could do to make you feel happier? (Apart from go bust) :proud:

Archived