Security Installer Community

Pyronix Enforcer v9.12 Hall PIR wireless low battery fault

Greggie

We inherited a Pyronix Enforcer alarm with our house, and we've never had it serviced since moving here. From the paperwork, it's not been serviced since 2015.

A few days ago, we were woken at 3am with an annoying beep and a message on our Enforcer display that said "Hall PIR wireless low battery". We switched it off, and went back to bed and promptly forgot about it.

It's just gone off again, and we're trying to understand how to disable that specific PIR to replace the battery, given that it's 7.30pm on the last day of work for most before Christmas. From what it looks like, we need an engineer's code to do this. Is there a way round it without having to kill it with fire (which I'm sure won't be sensible - or work either)?

Any help appreciated!

22 minutes ago, Greggie said:

We inherited a Pyronix Enforcer alarm with our house, and we've never had it serviced since moving here. From the paperwork, it's not been serviced since 2015.

A few days ago, we were woken at 3am with an annoying beep and a message on our Enforcer display that said "Hall PIR wireless low battery". We switched it off, and went back to bed and promptly forgot about it.

It's just gone off again, and we're trying to understand how to disable that specific PIR to replace the battery, given that it's 7.30pm on the last day of work for most before Christmas. From what it looks like, we need an engineer's code to do this. Is there a way round it without having to kill it with fire (which I'm sure won't be sensible - or work either)?

Any help appreciated!

It's a cr123 battery 

Not easy to disable as there menu system is stupid

Pull wallet out call and engineer have it serviced and protect your home 

Or rip off wall yourself and put in bin 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

It's a cr123 battery 

Not easy to disable as there menu system is stupid

Pull wallet out call and engineer have it serviced and protect your home 

Or rip off wall yourself and put in bin 

Cheers for the battery info. I sent the other half out to find batteries, and alcohol in case it doesn't work.

We'll do a proper service after Christmas.

2 minutes ago, Greggie said:

Cheers for the battery info. I sent the other half out to find batteries, and alcohol in case it doesn't work.

We'll do a proper service after Christmas.

When you open sensor you will create a tamper fault which may not clear when you close it so may need and engineer sooner

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Logan said:

If it doesn't say something like this. It should just reset by pressing no

20191221_144906.jpg

I think the default is

Tamper reset - Engineer

Anti-code reset - No

So only the engineer code will reset the tamper fault.