Security Installer Community

Pyronix Enforcer and Euro 46 APP facility

Morning all. I've been using the Pyronix Enforcers and Euro 46's for the past 2 years.  I thought I nailed it in regards to a perfect control system for hybrid use.  I was wrong. For the past 6 months, I've had a few come backs where I had to return to an installation that had only been installed less than a year to replace the main PCB.  No I'm not talking about the ****-up they had with the software issue.  That seems to have been resolved with the flash upgrade.  The problem now is apparently according to the regional sales person, some of the panels components are corrupt and sending corrupt data to the Pyronix Cloud/APP.  Yes I am using the new Pro Control+ APP.  It's driving me and my customers mad. Giving me a bad name.  The only thing that he advised is to return and replace the panel.  GREAT!!!  Can't charge the customer during warrantee period so who is is going top pay me for my time wasted. They're not small installs either.

It lets you log in but doesn't always give you the option of the individual areas to arm/disarm.  This is what I have been told is corrupt on the panel side.

Has anybody else had this issue?

1 hour ago, Angel2003 said:

It's driving me and my customers mad. Giving me a bad name.  The only thing that he advised is to return and replace the panel.  GREAT!!!  Can't charge the customer during warrantee period so who is is going top pay me for my time wasted. They're not small installs either.

Don't fit Pyronix never rated it TBH, so not sure about the specific issue.

If it's not fit for purpose use something else.