Security Installer Community

Work coming up Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey and Dorset

Colin66

Hi Colin

Welcome to the forum, this is probably not the best topic area to advertise for prospective sub contractors. We have a section for this sort of thing in the trade area of this site, you can apply for trade once you have made 5 posts. Other than that you could post in the guest forum. However, many of the subcontractors that visit this site have opted not to see the public areas. 

Understood and thanks for the guidance PeterNorman and datadiffusion.

I stumbled upon this forum from a Google search and just posted without researching so I am very grateful for putting me on the right track in such a constructive and positive way without any sarcastic undertones.

My sincere apologies for the error. It all makes sense.... and I guess should have read the guidance notes in advance.   

11 hours ago, Colin66 said:

without any sarcastic undertones.

LOL this place is full of sarcasm and satire, you do know that this is a security industry forum right?

If you can put up with the humour, and you're prepared to put in as much as you get back you could find this site useful. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...