Security Installer Community

Home alarm problems and advice?

Am89

I have rough dates of what and when issues happened but rather than escalate I think I'll let them sort monitoring out via wireless, finish up the 2 year contract then cancel and move on to another company.. if any more issues arrise such as them trying to charge me unfairly I'll look into a formal complaint as u have mentioned.. does that sound fair??

Personally I want them gone now but till I find a contract I don't want to cancel anything incase they start chasing me for money.

I'm even thinking about leaving wireless monitoring now unless I can get in writing off the company I won't be tied into another 2 year contract.

Thanks again for the info..

I've Cancelled the monitoring with the company and decided to go unmonitored till I find another company who come well recommended to avoid any further issues. 

In the meantime how can I clear my keypad of the previous companies info and any monitoring station phone number to make sure my alarm doesn't call out to 0844 number costing me money?