Security Installer Community

SSAIB inspection help

I didn't pass... I had 8 non conformities that I have to correct.. I would rather not say his name in case I'm not allowed too but he was amazing.. he could tell I was very nervous and fumbling all over the office.. took me over 30 mins to get into my safe as my hands were shaking.. 

i have been told to correct the non conformities and he will recommend me joining.. 

im rather excited to be fair.. sad I know but it feels like my company I'm working so hard to setup is taking a step in the right direction.. and can I just say that u guys are amazing... the fact that a person can come on a forum and ask advise on a subject that I expect u all do to earn your living is amazing.. thank u..

sory about he NCR..  realised after I wrote the comment.. yep it is what I have at the mo..

So a further inspection once you have your non conformities sorted?

Was it Rod by any chance?

Overall my experiance was positive although one mistake I made was thinking that it would be the golden ticket, in real terms it's not...as you are about to find out the cost of approval will be unlikely to be covered early on...that said it's an important foundation for the future though.

PM me if you have other questions, no matter how small...

What intruder kit do you fit out of interest?