Security Installer Community

Need some help with Design Project

Hello guys,

I need some help with this project. I don't want anyone to do it for me. I just need some explanation.

Can someone please tell me whats gonna go to "Tamper 1" and "Tamper 2" and explain why ?

That's the only one I can not understand why.

Please if anyone got time I will be greatfull

DLAL Project Design.docx

DLAL Project Plan.docx

I'm not a forum user at all Sir. 

I'm just a guy who understand and know how to install intruder and CCTV. I've been doing it for last 6 years but never been thinking about getting any qualification up to now.  I'm not even that young anymore haha that's why learning is not coming as fast as it been before. Besides terms used in this (as you can see by your self) is not what I know from experience. Vibration sensor- I know that as Shock Guard.

Edited by caveo security

32 minutes ago, caveo security said:

Can someone please tell me whats gonna go to "Tamper 1" and "Tamper 2" and explain why ?

My spider senses tingle "Aritech" ?

I guess a tamper circuit would be used for the external bell ?

the 2nd tamper circuit may be used for an internal speaker ?

• Upvote 1

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Does your company not have similar paperwork?

When I did my 1851 I used my company paperwork to design the system. That was the point to understanding, seems this is simply filling boxes?

I also disagreed with the design set by the course which listed shocks in the entrance area, but you have to go with it. I suppose they are trying to teach about different types of devices.

Can't say I have ever seen a system design proposal with auxiliary tampers listed, but I guess that's what they want you to put there.

Thank you very much for answers.

I knew it's gonna be external bell on one of tampers but I was thinking about shunt locks on other ?

2 minutes ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

Does your company not have similar paperwork?

I know it's sounds stupid but I've never done such a thing before. I've started as self trained and mainly been focusing on domestic customers which i had from word of mouth. I would like to move on with company and go to offices sides ( I already got proposition) but need to learn about design process first. I know its basic knowledge for everyone here and as a company installing alarms I should know that. 

Well what can I say I think I'm good in what I'm doing but I know nothing about things like this one :(

I'm really sorry if this topic is taking your time.