Security Installer Community

Observations On Home Alarm Systems.

You've got absolutely no chance. You either know the answer to the original post or you don't.. come to that, even if I bothered to upload you would still call me a liar and a blagger with the photos staring you in the face... and I very rarely stoop to using four core, but there again you would call me a liar on that one as well.

Edited by charlie6

Sorry about this folks, I need to post this in the several posts where Alyeti has triplicated his question.

You've got absolutely no chance. You either know the answer to the original post or you don't.. come to that, even if I bothered to upload you would still call me a liar and a blagger, as usual, with the photos staring you in the face... and I very rarely if ever, use four core, but there again you would call me a liar on that one as well.

My apologies to everyone, but wherever I see Alyeti's question I'm afraid I shall have no alternative but to re-post again.

For the benefit of the site, I have absolutely no quarrel with Alyeti.

Sorry about this folks, I need to post this in the several posts where Alyeti has triplicated his question.

You've got absolutely no chance. You either know the answer to the original post or you don't.. come to that, even if I bothered to upload you would still call me a liar and a blagger, as usual, with the photos staring you in the face... and I very rarely if ever, use four core, but there again you would call me a liar on that one as well.

My apologies to everyone, but wherever I see Alyeti's question I'm afraid I shall have no alternative but to re-post again.

For the benefit of the site, I have absolutely no quarrel with Alyeti.