Security Installer Community

Nvq 3 In Security Systems

a1steve

Gas I was thinking unite or similar would run it.

at least it would be in the brothers interest,not the faceless self appointed judges looking to ride on the back of the workers for their own self gain

My personal views on unions I feel it may be in breach of rules. 

you would be working for a bowl of rice without them,dont think sticking your tonuge up the right hoop will save you,many hoop lickers end up broken men

at least it would be in the brothers interest,not the faceless self appointed judges looking to ride on the back of the workers for their own self gain

you would be working for a bowl of rice without them,dont think sticking your tonuge up the right hoop will save you,many hoop lickers end up broken men

It need to be independent like a Ofcom/Ofgem set up which also help protect end users against dodgy firms. 

I am part of a unite thou however my employer also has a worker forum which is okay but I know I have union help if I need it if something goes wrong. 

As opposed to the self appointed union leaders? Is your union doing anything at all in the security sector or just taking your money and blaming the govt? Have they ever had a different statement? Listened lately to an interview with McCluskey. He reakons it was better for the working man in downton abbey days.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

As opposed to the self appointed union leaders? Is your union doing anything at all in the security sector or just taking your money and blaming the govt? Have they ever had a different statement? Listened lately to an interview with McCluskey. He reakons it was better for the working man in downton abbey days.

whats you and your brothers future jimmy?all we hear is its gonna happen but for whos benefit whats the prelim talks about who will gain? social climbing can bite you on the ass brother

Its not for my benefit, will cost me a lot. I believe its for the industry benefit. You think I have this view for my benefit?

it comes across as that tbh,it wont benefit the industry as in the lads on the ground its a money maker for a chosen few,i will be proved right