Security Installer Community

Uniforms & Appearance To Customer

I have an unofficial training cd from our H&S advisor here with pictures of some pretty horrific accidents,  

Accidents that would of been prevented for sure been prevented with correct work wear and safety boots,

Pretty gruesome, but there is one where a guy used a lathe, wearing a loose jacket...... Got wrapped around the lathe and is now brown bread

**** ra

If they want paying, get the job done. If the want to **** about put them on the dole.

I have an unofficial training cd from our H&S advisor here with pictures of some pretty horrific accidents,  

Accidents that would of been prevented for sure been prevented with correct work wear and safety boots,

Pretty gruesome, but there is one where a guy used a lathe, wearing a loose jacket...... Got wrapped around the lathe and is now brown bread

Wouldn't someone with a brain not wear loose clothing around a lathe?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

You would imagine so,    I only got half way through it, had to turn it off.... too graphic for my stomach

I see where its coming from, Sometimes its this hard hitting approach that could make people think twice before doing something stupid

Unless they are a total fuktard of course, then they deserve to get hurt.

**** ra

If they want paying, get the job done. If the want to **** about put them on the dole.

You'd think so, but these things happen.

The rules on gloves can be a nightmare as an example.

Got to wear them , but which ones for which job, take them off for certain tasks - then yellow carded if the ftard manager doesn't know the issues and catches you.

**** ra

that's where the ra and company supplied ppe comes in

You'd think so, but these things happen.

The rules on gloves can be a nightmare as an example.

Got to wear them , but which ones for which job, take them off for certain tasks - then yellow carded if the ftard manager doesn't know the issues and catches you.

agree we get supplied various gloves for various tasks,personally I don't like them but ra states you wear them,if something happens it covers both if you wear them or not..

that's where the ra and company supplied ppe comes in

Indeed.

with regards to the troosers though. Some/many companies have a tendency to to provide cheap nasty stuff. Personally, whilst i believe everyone on the tools should wear proper workwear trousers (as opposed to say, jeans), i do like to wear the decent stuff.

Indeed.

with regards to the troosers though. Some/many companies have a tendency to to provide cheap nasty stuff. Personally, whilst i believe everyone on the tools should wear proper workwear trousers (as opposed to say, jeans), i do like to wear the decent stuff.

I agree if we were to be supplied with say snickers pants I'd wear them but as we're not if I did and something happens I would be at fault

gaz, we supply ppe not clothing. sales get ppe. does work provide your boxers?

we supply company clothing for image reasons not ppe

it's all about ra,the clothing you supply to engineers has to be fit for purpose,if they chose to wear what they like and something happens naturally those shark solicitors will be interested