Security Installer Community

Customer Service

16 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you value your customer

• Highly - I treat every customer as my last one
    • Bain of my life - They just cause problems
    • Okay - I know there important but there enough of them about

Interesting if i got bought flowers or a tool kit for having my car serviced i would think i am paying over the odds. Surely alarm customers must feel the same or some of them at least.

I don't think the flowers or tool kit are expensive but its only for New Installs but if you think of how much profit you are making on each install? A Small token on gift does get noticed by customers.   Just look at what companies do to try and get you to join them as a customer.  Today I got a call from a Utility Provider giving me £100 vouchers for switching my Broadband and Line Rental!

I don't think the flowers or tool kit are expensive but its only for New Installs but if you think of how much profit you are making on each install? A Small token on gift does get noticed by customers.   Just look at what companies do to try and get you to join them as a customer.  Today I got a call from a Utility Provider giving me £100 vouchers for switching my Broadband and Line Rental!

Well, did you?