Security Installer Community

Pyronix Tmd15 Ugly Yes

al-yeti

I think SWB means the microwave frequency on the dual tech. They come with four different frequencies to prevent crosstalk, which is denoted on the coloured sticker inside the unit. It's a Pyronix thing!

Trade Member

They come in rainbow choices?

Yes, Red, Green and Purple IIRC different microwave frequency's  sticky labels on the box and the PCB

Lol they all white , brand new boxed, false alarms? Rats?

Well it's hard to tell if it was environmental, I wouldn't fit them anywhere more harsh than a clean tidy office.

Must be. I remember optex making an issue yonks ago about their anti cross talk technology. Never seen any other manufacturer seem to make any noise about it. Don't know if other manufacturers kit has technology built in to deal with it or if they don't bother. Never given it much of a thought. The fact pyronix go to this length suggests their unit have issues if multiple units in the same frequency are close by?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Must be. I remember optex making an issue yonks ago about their anti cross talk technology. Never seen any other manufacturer seem to make any noise about it. Don't know if other manufacturers kit has technology built in to deal with it or if they don't bother. Never given it much of a thought. The fact pyronix go to this length suggests their unit have issues if multiple units in the same frequency are close by?

I had to swap some TMD PCB's about in a shop that was FA due to this. Stud wall between them but back to back.

Mostly use Optex, never get false alarms with them.

Archived