Security Installer Community

Interesting Boat For Sale

datadiffusion

Always fancied a narrowboat, to live the life of a recluse away from all the plebs of society.

Don't bother with the K+A then. Overrun with endless hireboat idiots and the largest community of the biggest trustafarian dickheads outside Hoxton....

Not that I'll be mentioning that in the ad, obv!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

You just reminded me of a large friend (yes one of the 4) in the late 80's we had gone to Alton Towers and as we were getting on the guy running the ride shouted to him "Oy!, Humpty Dumpty, get out of the front you'll sink it" how we (and the 200 or so other people in the queue) loled. Those were the day's when you could say what you meant without threat of legal action.

Don't bother with the K+A then. Overrun with endless hireboat idiots and the largest community of the biggest trustafarian dickheads outside Hoxton....

Not that I'll be mentioning that in the ad, obv!

Not that I can afford one, but enlighten me, what's the K+A (no Matt, it's not a new lube for you and James)

Not the best pic for 29k 

post-1124-0-31142100-1390670998_thumb.jp

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Soz, Kennet and Avon, a canal linking Bristol to Reading (and then onto London)

The pic on the wiki is quite near my boat. Looks idyllic no? Maybe it is in the winter.

To be fair some of the best times we've had were on the river section between Bath and

Bristol. The proper canal bit is very oversubscribed, to a point a lot of liveaboards appear

to have simply left in the last 2-3 years I've been there...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Are you giving up or changing your boat?

i bought a 16 foot Mayland canal cabin boat late last year, nothing fancy and needs some work doing to paint etc but perfectly useable as it is. No storage cost as it is parked on the drive, so a fairly cheap past time - i hope, and if Mrs Mo is in a bad mood i have somewhere else to hide :)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Unfortunately arf this years mooring and licence fees alone are £2500, so giving it up due to lack of use.

Its just that little bit too far away and its also too much of a 'houseboat' to make it that good for having anyone

other than us use it, so can't invite friends unless the sort that like sleeping on the floor :(

You keep going on about 'me & James'

We haven't spoken since Friday so I don't know what your trying to get at :ranting:

lol..you keep going on about you and james,strangely enough james doesn't go on about him and matt,I thinks it's cute tbh,tho,I prefer to tap the flap rather than man love,each to their own..

Archived