Security Installer Community

Engineer Output - I Know Your All Bored So Someone Better Post!

al-yeti

yeah i tend to avoid domestics tbh, people are much less offended when you drill a wrong hole in an office than they are if you do it in theyre living room....

If you're ever in the north east and want to play pin the tail on the donkey with your SDS I have an address you could start to play at :)

Still not under the weight restriction for those ladders yet?

Didn't ask. I just told him to fit my decoy where I wanted it.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I haven't been in the summerhouse in over a month. Despite your believe I don't understand what happens in the real world I've been out on the front line seeing what's what. I thought you'd be proud?

belief not believe tubbs

Still not under the weight restriction for those ladders yet?

You mean me? I've been in the woods for my nightly exercise. You won't be laughing when I weight as much as a feather.

Got to love irony...

Good eh? :)

dead

I'm glad I'm thick skinned or I could be the Samaratains best client with your hurtful comments.

I'm sure that harpoon that came in the post with the post it note saying fancy a game of catch me if you can was from you . . .

I'm glad I'm thick skinned or I could be the Samaratains best client with your hurtful comments.

I'm sure that harpoon that came in the post with the post it note saying fancy a game of catch me if you can was from you . . .

not me..if it was a harpoon you must have been too near the coast

Archived