Security Installer Community

Engineer Output - I Know Your All Bored So Someone Better Post!

al-yeti

We do have a few, a strong one got banned but there are a few and some of the more interesting posts aren't about rs485 termination but when those strong characters have slight disagreements. I'm sure you may have sensed that myself and gooncal can often have a slightly different view on life.

that's because your a knob....

that's because your a knob....

That's not very nice is it? Just accept who is king of the castle and we can get along just fine :)

yeah you always get a heated discussion when engineers have a mass debate about something

Don't set your expectations too high. goncall is still doing his c&g in domestic alarm installation.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

That's not very nice is it? Just accept who is king of the castle and we can get along just fine :)

Don't set your expectations too high. goncall is still doing his c&g in domestic alarm installation.

you live in a shed

you live in a shed

I haven't been in the summerhouse in over a month. Despite your believe I don't understand what happens in the real world I've been out on the front line seeing what's what. I thought you'd be proud?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

He has been a very good boy of late. He came round to my house earlier to fit a bell box. I even made him a brew :)

Still not under the weight restriction for those ladders yet?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived