Security Installer Community

Schumacher In Deaths Door

matthew.brough

• 2 weeks later...

We went to Austria some years back, in the Mountains, place called the Waterfall @ Zalma Zee, had a really fabulous time.

My Sons and i (all non skiers) Hired some ski's, no instructors, no helmets (or i'd guess no insurances), so I spent about 3 hours just trying to stand up, being a really good roller skater in my youth trust me offered no visible advantages much to the amusement if the locals :(.

Among the big highlight was my middle son, then 12 having quickly got his balance sorted, but not the brakes, launched himself down a nursery slope narrowly and missed demolishing the public the toilet block placed at the end of the run.

Common sense would decree a more staid attitude, and not being so fool hardy, but having 'got away with it' remains a much loved family memory. regarded as one of our best ever Christmas's.

If you add we went in a horse drawn sleigh ride on Christmas Day, piloted by a totally drunk Austrian driver who nearly put the whole shebang into a frozen river, it amazes me we ever survived it.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived